Saturday, June 27, 2009

How can I loose 1 dress size in three days ?!?!?

Im a size ten and have lent my mates skirt to wear at the w/e shes an 8 but im a ten so its up by my bellybutton as it wont fit round my waste im not going to change the outfit its perfect. so how can I loose my waist or should I jus wear hotpants so no one can see my bum poking out lol ??
Answer:
A salon body wrap on the day will pull off an inch or so temporarily.A damned good set of control pants is probably your best bet. x
u cant. wear a girdle
Steam room or a body wrap, bit costly but it'll work!
Nothing looks worse than tight clothes. you're a good size 10 cant you borrow something else?
It's dangerous to loose weight too quickly. I wouldn't advise it at all. And I don't think you'll loose enough in three days anyway. Just make sure, to put it politely, that you've emptied your bowels. Wear a girdle. Or control top underwear.
Or give in and wear something else. Seriously. You'll probably be uncomfortable the whole time in that skirt.
Are you looking for a miracle? Wave a magic wand because without it, it is just not possible.
Not a particularly uplifting experience, but my patients tend to lose weight with enema treatment.It would only work as a short term solution!

No comments:

Post a Comment