Saturday, June 27, 2009

How can I loose 10 pounds in a week?

I am 5'6 1/2. 5'7 in shoes and I weigh 135. I just cant seem to loose the 10 pounds that I gained over Winter. Does anybody have any ideas? I want to weigh 125 lbs.
Answer:
Losing 10 pounds in one week would be extremely unhealthy. Change up your eating and exercise habits so you can take the weight off gradually. You took a whole season to put it on, you're not going to get rid of it in one week. 2 pounds per week is a healty goal. Doing anything that would take off 10 pounds in one week would just ensure that you'd put it all back later.Get a free consultation with a dietician or personal trainer for good ideas on getting the weight off. Trying to find the answer yourself online will lead you down a long fruitless road if you don't know where to look

No comments:

Post a Comment