Tuesday, October 13, 2009

How can I loss some pounds in a healthy way ?

I walk and I am active mother of 3, I been always in my weight, but I don't know what happen, but suddenly I am 10 pounds overweight.
Answer:
A lot of times as you get older your metabolism slows down, even if you're still active. You just gotta up your activities a bit more, but don't exhaust yourself. I've heard of some products to up metabolism a bit on commercials and such, but I don't know much besides that. I would suggest looking into that. Of course, talk to your doc about it :)
Exercise and eat small portion meals.
Definetly cut out the pop. It will do wonders for your energy. And if you need to spice up water, crystal light is the best. You can get 10 little packet for like $1.75. Pretty cheap and they taste great. PLaying basketball, or going to the park with the kids will burn caloires too. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment