Tuesday, October 13, 2009

How can i make purging easier?

I am pro-mia, so don't tell me to stop, just some tips is all i need. How can i make it faster and easierr? pleas help/
Answer:
I agree with you, i can't stand when people say "go get help, blah, blah,blah" Those are side effects, I get them too. Here are things you can do to stay a little healthy atleast.-After you throw up, mix arm and hammer baking soda with water, its an anti acid. It'll protect your teeth somewhat, rinse your mouth with it, and then spit. [about a teaspoon]-Tums are also good for chewing, they will help the acid your vomiting.-Try to alternate between anorexia too, one day eat some lettuce or something small and don't throw it up. Only throw up the bigger meals.-Set a goal weight, but stop after that goal weight, you don't want to die right?-Drink water all the time, alot and alot of it.Goodluck! We can both do it!btw, people are right though, get help if you can, saves a lifetime of pain.
Drink some syrup of ipicac. That will bring up everything you have eaten for the last week.
Just wondering... Have you ever tried to come to grips with healthy diet and exercise? It feels a lot better than throwing up. Seriously, get some counseling. I'm not saying that I'm better than you, or that you suck, but you are going the wrong way down a one way street.Edit: Like a lot of American women, I've had my run ins with eating disorders. So I'm not calling you stupid. I'm telling you to do whatever you need to do to stop. And you can't do it occasionally over the long run. The behavior is addictive.
I doubt you will get much help from this site.You sound pretty dumb to me to want to kill yourself at such a young age.
what is purging whatever
it is you need to stop
i will pray for you
You need help! Anyone that helps you slowly kill yourself by giving you advice on how to is an idiot!!
You really need to get professional help to quit doing this. Get help now, and dont wait till you are near death. This is very dangerous and will destroy your teeth and your health.
All of that stomach acid will ruin your teeth. I don't care how skinny you are, if your teeth are bad you'll look horrible.
Dont tell you to stop! You cant be serious! What answers do you think you are going to get. Please go see someone to help you. This is not a way to keep off the weight. Try exersize and eat healthy. I watched my ex wife almost die from doing this stuff. She was in the hospital for 3 weeks. Had to get a blood transfusion the moment she went in. Heart damage, liver damage. It was not good. please go seek help now while you are still young!
I use to use syrup of ipecac or activated charcoal which ever I had on hand. My nails were becoming a yellowish color and that's when I started using this stuff. It will probably be hard to find the syrup now a days - the FDA pulled it from all first aid kits for some reason. The activated charcoal does the same thing, but leaves your mouth a black color (don't use if at work). If you rinse and brush after you should be fine. I have stopped the whole vomit thing and found out if you just don't eat and drink water all day it feels ten times better. The only time that I vomit now is if someone makes me eat something. Good Luck!!
sing a song in your head.

No comments:

Post a Comment