Tuesday, October 13, 2009

How can i make my arms look less thin? Any tips??

My arms are very thin especially the wrist area. Is there anything i can do to build them up a bit so they don't look so boney? I am naturally thin but not underweight and the rest of me don't look too bad, it's just my arms. I've tried excercises but it dosn't seem to do anything.
Answer:
Start lifting weights. It won't make you bulk up, but it will help create muscle for you.
Ameno acids, check out GNC
Just be happy with yourself
I wear full sleeves most of the time
We naturally have a small amount of flesh and fat covering our wrists and for the most part, it's bone size that determines how large your wrists look.
Even if we gain a considerable amount of weight, or work out and build a lot of muscle, it won't cause much change in that part of the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment