Tuesday, October 13, 2009

How can I make stomach fat go away?

I need to know how to get fat off, because I have really hard abs, but there is a layer of squish, and I want to know how to make it go away. I don't wanna hear any of your "you shouldn't be obsessed about your body" or "be happy with what you have" cus I'm not. If you wanna pull that sh.it, watch the tyra banks show. I am looking for serious and practical advise for trimming estra fat off. I run a mile every three days, but if you think there are other exercises I could be doing let me know!!! I just want the toned flat look. If you give a dumbass answer, I wil report you.
Answer:
"If you give a dumbass answer, I wil report you."hehe, you're too funny.I noticed that when losing fat, the stomach is always the hardest/last thing to go. I was told that if you want to lose fat around the waist/abs you must do exercises that include moving your legs alot... I find that to be so true. I do alot of sprints like they do in track because it helps with my martial arts training. Ever since I've been doing that (once again) the fat that I had gained since after highscool has trimmed down significantly... I can see my six pack much more now because of running.
If you're just jogging a mile every 3 days, that might not be enough... if it's just jogging, your body could handle that every other day/every day (if you have the time). One thing you could do during your jog is a sprint for about 20-40 yards towards the end of your jog...and/or you can do a couple of wind sprints (20-40) yards after your jog or on different days. Think about it, every sport out there that consists of alot of running has (mostly) athletes that are in great shape (minimum body fat, defined muscles, great abs, etc).
I had that problem for awhile, I took a break from excessive exercise for about two years, ate alot of foods (junk too), drank alot of beer, etc... I gained a few unwanted pounds mostly around my stomach. It bothered me to no end. Then I gave up that lifestyle and went back to my old ways, it took awhile, but not that long after I began to run/watched my diet.One more thing... you mentioned you have really hard abs... well, my belief is that if no one had fat surrounding the tummy, then you would see nice abs on everyone. With that being said, you probably don't have to do too many exercises on your tummy, just lose the fat and your abs will be more visible. You have tight abs already, I'm sure that's muscles! Good luck on your journey, you'll be fine in due time....
Do crunches and sit-ups.
Or the easist solution is to get lipo.
Get an yoga ball or an exercise ball.
do crunches on them.
it will help soooooo much! =]
hoped it helped!
Just wondering- have you had any pregnancies, and did your belly get really large? Did you have stretch marks? Or have you at any time in your life lost a large (I mean large) loss of weight? In either cases, the problem is most likely a kind of "pouch" of stretched out skin. Sorry! You can exercise all you want but that won't go away! Only a tummy tuck can help.
If it isn't related to a pregnancy or a mega weight lose, I've heard that curl ups are the most effective for the lower abdominal muscles.
If you carry extra weight on your tummy then that means that you need to step up your exercise routine.Run longer distances and do more belly work (good old sit-ups) watch what you eat.try to eat a healthy low fat diet drink lots of water.Stay away from all fried and fast foods.if you do end up at a McDonald/ Burger King order a healthy grilled chicken sandwich and a salad instead of a fatty burger with fries.Don't get mayo on your chicken sandwich an no salad dressing on your salad they have lots of calories.Do you know that simple housework such as sweeping moping and vacuum floors will burn calories and stored fat too? How about mowing the lawn(I'm not talking about a riding mower)all that is good for you.Move around a lot don't park close to a store park further away.Walk the stairs instead of using an elevator.You can do it trust me.Good Luck and God Bless.
the only way to get rid of fat anywhere on body is threw overall weight loss - unfortunately we cant choose which body parts to lose the weight off.
find calorie/fitness calculator on the net, enter all your stats and it will tell you how many calories you need a day to maintain, take off 300-400cal off that number and thats how much you need to lose.
eat 5-6 small meals a day (eat every 2-3 hours)
5-8 servings of fruit and veggies a day
8 glasses of water
have complex carbs for breakfast - they give you energy
have lean meat (protein) for dinner - repairs muscle
cardio exercise 4-6 times a week for 30-50min, light weight training
dont consume foods that are made of white flour (white bread, cakes, past etc.), sugar loaded foods (cookies, icecream, candy etc) and nothing fried, oily.
ofcourse you can spoil yourself once in a while with a little treat:)
do a lot of setups and when you walk hold your stomach musels in.and you should lose it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment