Tuesday, October 13, 2009

How can I make my semi-"thunder thighs" smaller?

I don't really have thunder thighs...I'm actually a petite girl. But I'm trying to lose about 8 pounds and get more toned. I feel like my hamstrings are a bit too big for the rest of my leg...although it's not that obvious. I notice it more though and I want 'em smaller.I do cardio at the gym 3 days a week, along with weights and I'm watching what I eat. What kinda of workouts would you recommend to target this area on my legs?(side not...I think my hamstrings are actually just a bit larger than usual, cause I remember having large muscles there, even when I was 10 or 11 and I was a thin child). But in any case, how can I make 'em a bit smaller and a lot tighter?
Answer:
Pilates will give you long, lean muscles like a dancer.
My thighs are quite big, and pilates is helping them get leaner and less noticeable, but with a lot of muscle strength.
do some squats! and run
standing tall, lift legs straight out to the side, "one at a time of course", keep it up till you feel the "burn". it takes a LONG time, so long I gave up!

No comments:

Post a Comment