Tuesday, October 13, 2009

How can i maintain my weight once i return home for summer?

when i came to college i had a bad case of the "freshman 15" and it was really difficult for me because i was ALWAYS naturally thin and never had to think abt my weight or how much i ate. now i'm back to my old weight (after a lot of struggle) and i eat healthy. i do however stop myself from eating the same proportions as i use to (wish i could still eat like that!). but now i'm worried that once i go back home for summer that the weight will come back- how can i maintain my current weight and still enjoy the benefits of eating at home?
Answer:
cut your carbs down
Many people ask me how they can slim down. I recommend that people eat right and exercise. However, if they would like a little "help", I suggest using natural Hoodia (it's important to note that not all Hoodia works well, even if the bottle says "pure" or "standard").The Hoodia sold at http://www.about4me.info/free-diet-pills... is in my opinion the best Hoodia on the market. It's pure, has no side effects, and they give you a free sample bottle (there is a $6.95 shipping and handling charge).
Fantastic results have been seen with this particular Hoodia.

No comments:

Post a Comment