Tuesday, October 13, 2009

How can I run farther?

Does anyone have any tricks for running. After about 3/4 of a mile my mouth starts to get really dry. I keep trying to push myself, but sometimes I feel like I'm not doing it right. I drink water before I go on my run. Are there any breathing tips/tools that I can use to not get winded so easily.P.S. I'm not in bad shape. I like to exercise and I can do high intensity dance and aerobics for an hour easily, but I can only hack like 15 minutes of running.
Answer:
You just have to build up your time gradually. And you can drink while you run. Start running for 10 minutes, then walk for 5, then run for 10. The next week, run for 12 and walk for 3, run 12, walk 3, etc. Add another couple minutes to your running time every week or so. It doesnt' take long at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment