Tuesday, October 13, 2009

How can I make my legs smaller?

Hi ! I am 15 year old and my weight is right for my age. My legs are not super fat but it has some fat .What are a list of things that I can do to lose that fat and to tone my legs so when I walk it dosn't move that fat around ?
Answer:
on the contrary, i would suggest running. you are using all of your leg muscles when you fun. the only force you have on yourself would, of course, be only yourself. when you bike you are constantly pushing with your legs. this may make your legs bigger (not what you wanted) and it doesnt use all of your leg muscles. both are good for exercise though! they both work out your heart. i would just go for doing a fun sport that you enjoy doing(ex: volleyball,track,softball ect.ect.). when you enjoy doing what your doing, you will do more of it, and therefore get a better result! good luck!
if u say ur body fat is ok and only ur legs are a bit on the heavy side .. so i would suggest cycling ! running will make u loose the whle body weight .. and the proportionality of ur legs to ur body will be the same i think ..
cycling will work mostly the thighs and legs keeping ur upper body nice but ur legs slim.. giving u a V-shape !!
This is an easy one for me to answer. Easiest way to tone up your legs is jogging or running. These exercises are most beneficial for your legs because when you run you are not only building muscle in your legs (toning) you are also burning calories. This is the single exercise the will help tone your legs with double the benefit of most other exercises. Another good exercise if you are close to some flights of stairs would be jogging up steps. This would also help burn calories and tone your legs. The reason I said this question is right up my alley is because I was a cross country runner in college and a marathon runner now and nothing tones your legs more that running. Good luck and enjoy yourself.
I am a Tae Bo fan! Kick boxing with Billy Blanks is the best. Or go to Gold's Gym they have kick boxing classes. It definitely does a good job on your whole body and the legs too. Considering all the kicking done and it builds the legs incredibly!!
You can find his videos at Target and might be cheaper than buying them online!
jogging walking swmming any thing where you move your legs it will tone the muscles in your legs making it look slim.

No comments:

Post a Comment