Tuesday, October 13, 2009

How can I possibly gain 2 pounds???

okay for the past month I have really been trying hard to lose weight. so far I have been successful. I have lost 10 pounds by watching what I eat and walking, staying away from sodas and drinking water. okay so here's my problem. I weighed myself yesterday and the scale said 160, then i weighed myself again today and the scale said 162. now how the hell can I gain 2 pounds after I continue to eat right and exercise. i have done absolutely nothing that would cause me to gain 2 pounds, so is my scale wrong. any input would be greatly appreciated.
Answer:
Sounds like the scale is off... that happens to me a lot. No need to worry!
Maybe your gaining muscle which is good. If you feel you have gotten skinnier, you could just be getting in better shape versus straight up losing weight.
It is possible that the scale is off a little, but it could be that you needed to use the... ehem restroom before you weighed yourself.
dont live and die by the scale. your weight fluctuates even within a day by a couple of pounds. its best to go by how your clothes feel on you and fitgood luck - dont get discouraged - keep on the way you have been doing
Perhaps you ate something with alot of sodium and it caused you to retain alot of water.
You might be gaining muscle. That is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment