Tuesday, October 13, 2009

How can i lower my THC level for a piss test fast?

if not fast whats the most affective way?
Answer:
I drank cranberry juice and water, a lot of it. I passed in less than 5 days. How long do you have? If you need quick results try golden seal or quick flush. You can buy it at GNC
Drink Vinigar. It makes you pee a lot and burns it out of your system. also smoke weed about 1 hour before you pee. it takes 48 hours for thc to show up in your system, it kicks the old out and starts over new. everytime you smoke.
golden seal-you can find it at GNC. and, sweat like a dog...lots of cardio...I passed one in 9 days, and I was smoking like a chimney!!
You can buy synthetic urine at your local smoke shop. It has a thermometer on the side and instructions on how to use it. Supposedly it will pass any normal urine test.

No comments:

Post a Comment