Tuesday, August 4, 2009

How can I lose 15 lbs in 21 days? (Excersise plans, diets, etc.)?

Summer is coming around the corner. I'm at a normal, healthy weight (I'm 5'2" and about 130 lbs), but I would love to drop 15 lbs and 15 lbs soon for a trip I'm taking. So, I just need ideas for excersises, and what to eat. :) Thanks.
Answer:
well one easy way is to burn more calories that you take in. a good way to do that is cardio in the morning before you eat and in the evening before you eat. you can do anything from walking, jogging, running, stairs, light weight lifting. and stay hydrated all day long. its more about dedication and giving up McDonalds for a month. good luck
spinning twice a day.
california diet teat extra strength.in chinese or health food stor3es
http://choosediet.blogspot.com/...
I will design a program made just for you and your body contact me at http://www.betterbodiesbycarmel.com/... Carmel-ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
You might think about trying this book called "The Movie Star Diet" by Steve Simmons. It helped me lose thirty pounds in 2 1/2 months when I didn't think anything would work. My goal to begin with was only 20 lbs! It has a really easy plan to follow and an excellent workout as well.
run run runand do a detox diet
day1: yogurt milk or any type of diary with lettuce or cucumber.for the whole day example: yogurt and cucumber)
day2: fruits for the whole day except: mango banana or grapes)
day3: same as day one
day4:same as day two
day5: any types of protein except pork + cucumber and lettuce example: lettuce and chicken)
day6:boiled veges, except potato and any types of starch
day7:same as day 2
day8:green salad whole day
day10:same as day9
you have to walk every day at least one hour and 20 sit-ups everyday, to shape your body as well.
good luck, it worked with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment