Saturday, August 8, 2009

How cAN I LOSE WEHJT FAST I WANNA LOOK GOOD FOR MY EIGHTH GRADE PROMOTION??

WHAT IS THG BEST WAY OR THE FASTEST WAY TO LOSE WEIGHT IM NOT LIKE THE FATEST GIRL EVER
BUT I WANNA LOOK GOOD IN A DRESS AND MY BODY WOULD LOOK GOOD CUZ IM REALLY TALL FOR BEING 14 IM 5"7 BUT YEA I NEED SOME ADVICE AND MY PROMOTION IS IN 4 WEEKS!!
Answer:
First of all you look good already. A thought that might help is to take to your promotion, the pride,dignity and honour of your acomplishments when you feel like a million you look like a million. So for now be the miracle you are and love the person inside the body! I must say that I would be proud of you as a father and your family and freinds and teachers and community are as well. If you canTake that to your heart and live it you will relive these up coming moments for the rest of your life and you will never worry or remember your dress size. You go girl! Busy Living
Mark Macey

No comments:

Post a Comment