Tuesday, August 4, 2009

How can i lose 20 pounds in a month?

serious answers only.
i need exersizes and what to eat.
Answer:
OK, this works for me. And I'm sure everyone is different. Also, I would say that you can't safely loose 20 LBS in a month. You figure how many calories you can have each day this way: take you're body weight (in my case 130) multiplied by 10 (so for me that'd be 1300 calories) and add approximately 1/3 of that (so about 400 for me) and that comes out to 1700 calories aprox that I can eat each day without gaining weight. BUT, that's just to maintain your weight. It is figured that each pound is worth 3500 calories. So, to loose 1 pound a week, you need to take 500 calories out of your diet EACH DAY. It sounds really hard and complicated but it isn't really. So to get rid of 250 calories you could walk 2.5 miles, and instead of soda have flavored water. I find for me it is helpful to get exercise, lots, because I have problems maintaining weight if I don't. So I make myself get up everyday at 6AM and run about a mile and a half with the dog before going to work. But I've been running a long time so you might want to start out with a little less; like a 1/2 mile. I'm a waitress so I burn lots of calories at work too. And I never eat while I'm there so it really helps. But be careful skipping meals as you only eat double (or more) the food at your next meal. Also, I am one to snack A LOT! So, find some fruit or veggie you really like and eat it whenever you get the erge to have a snack. For me it was carrots, now I'm so sick of carrots I never want a snack! Anyways, this all sounds really hard but once you start it's really easy. I find that figuring my meals are 300-400 calories makes it easy to figure how many snacks I can have. Also, sometimes I'll substitute the lunch meal for four carrots and that cuts another 300 calories. So you can loose more than a pound a week, depending on how much you want to limit yourself, but to do it without torture I think a pound or so a week is good. The best thing is you don't have to spend hundreds on food or a trainer, and in only a few days you see results. Hope this helps, and good luck!
Have a look at our review site, the basic diet and basic workout will give you a good starting point.
http://www.w8lossreviews.com
you can start with drinking alot of water or green tea Green tea helps flush out your system and lay off the pop go for little walks everyday and avoid junk food its works Trust me
Don't set your goal too high. Do exercise and watch what you eat. You will be OK.
November 21, 2004 will go down in history as the day that Hoodia Gordonii http://www.gordoniihoodia.net/hoodia-die... was discovered in America. It was on that date that CBS 60 Minutes aired a program about Hoodia Gordonii and for the first time many people were introduced to this traditional botanical. Hoodia is currently the most publicized and talked about natural weight loss supplement in America . It has been featured on CBS 60 Minutes, ABC, NBC Today, BBC, CNN, in Oprah's “O” Magazine and in other major media.
Authentic Hoodia Gordonii http://h-oodia.com/?getlook is only available for export from South Africa. In the wild it is considered an endangered species and is strictly controlled. With the opportunity presently surrounding hoodia, the product is in very high demand which has created a surplus of counterfeit, fake and diluted hoodia products.
We have tested the leading Hoodia Brands and have selected three products that we feel offer the safest, most effective weight loss on the market today.
Hoodia Gordonii Plus is a cutting-edge, advanced appetite suppressant, metabolism booster, fat burner and energy enhancer all in one. This is a supplement if you are looking for more than just an appetite suppresent. thats all 100 % FDA Approved.
and for all natural herbal products solution for lose weight, get slim, burn fats and calories,green tea, tone body and much more at http://www.gordoniihoodia.net/weight-los...
every time you are hungry eat hearth food and instead of eating a lot on your plate just eat little even if you eat the whole day
You Should do exercises and try not eat junk food, chips, chocolate, etc. you should also lay off the soft drinks.
just keep trying and you will be OK
trust me
Oh, if you lose weight too fast, this will damage you body!
Pay attention plz.
If u want to lose weight
There are some ideas for losing weight
%26lt;--http://www.healthylifeday.com
It lists a great many information such asHow to Drop Pound-Packing Habits ;
Diet-Busting Foods That May Surprise You ;
How to Lose the Last 10 Pounds ;
Rev Up Your Metabolism ;
Lighten Up Your Favorite Recipes ;
Healthy Snacks for Your Diet ;
Portion Distortion ;
Starting a Successful Diet ;
Related Guide: How to Eat Out on a Diet ;
Watch Out for these Diet Danger Zones ;
The Art of Healthy Snacking ;
Managing Your Hunger ;
Test Your Portion Size IQ ;
Can a High-Protein Diet Help You Lose Weight? ;
The Skinny on Diet Scams -
Can Fad Diets Work? ;
The 3-Hour Diet 2
Choosing a Weight Loss Plan ;
5 Weight Loss Myths ;
Setting Realistic Weight Loss Goals ;
Ready to Lose Weight? ;
How Many Calories Should You Eat? ;
Do You Really Need to Lose Weight? ;
Calculate your daily calorie needs ;
and so on
%26lt;--http://www.healthylifeday.com/index.php?...
It give you more information.There is a Calorie calculate programe in
%26lt;--http://www.healthylifeday.com/caloriecal...
you can calulate your calorie one day!
Hi I actually had a problem wit weigt lose til about two years ago. I tried out a program that helped me lose 20lbs in my first month with NO exercise. You can view the website at www.kdaniels.tsfl.com or email me for more info at khoward.tsfl@yahoo.com
if u wana loose weight and bcome slim try detox diets .detox diets is the natural way to loose weight and it really works.
(detoxmedifastdiets.blogspot.c... )is a great website that has many links for detox diets recipes and tips to loose weight...try the links and loose weight fast at home without exercising
I found a great way to lose weight fast and keep it off. I do body cleansing. I lost 13 pounds in 9 days and then 28 pounds in less than a month. Cleansing will help the body get rid of impurities. Impurites come from a lot of things like fast food, pollution, food additives and preservatives etc. The impurities get stored in the fat in our body. To shrink the fat, we have to get rid of the impurities by cleansing. This made sense to me and I decided to try a cleanse program and it worked. The weight came off fast and this kept me motivated to keep going, not like other diets where the weight loss it too slow. To learn more call the toll free number 1-877-587-4647 or check out the website. Cleansing was good for me. Good luck whatever you decide to do! http://losebigweight.com

No comments:

Post a Comment