Saturday, August 8, 2009

How can I lose weight?

I'm 16 years old. I'm 6'1. I weigh 140ish. I think. I want to lose more weight. I'm "skinny" but I want to be more skinnier. How can I lose weight? Exercise is out of the question because I hate exercise. Sometimes I just don't eat anything the whole day but I usually get cravings and give in. What I usually eat the whole day is like in the morning I eat something small such as some nuts or a little piece of cheese or whatever. With tea. And then during school I don't eat anything but then when I come home I eat something small again. I don't drink anything the whole day except water and tea. Blah. Lately, I've been thinking about eliminating my second meal which is the "small thing" that I eat when I come home from school. Should I just eat breakfast and nothing else? Please help! I need to lose weight!
Answer:
wait!!!! hope you didn't listen to what the SECOND PERSON told you! you are already dead my friend if you have!!!!!!! cauz when you eat nothing at all, your body doesn't burn only fat to produce the energy it needs but it will burn your muscular and other tissue of your body... and then, your body will start to shout that you need vitamins, carbohydrates, proteins and fatty-cells to survive and you will start eating like crazy without knowing how it happened! start consuming less candy, chips, etc... if you feel hungry eat fruits and vegetables! drink as much water as possible! it's the 70% of your body and it will give you the feeling that you r full too, so you won't feel hungry the whole time! cellulite will be vanished too! if u have. and how about start walking to the supermarket even if it's 20m far from home? one hour of walking is good for the heart, works out the muscles of the feet and tummy and helps lose weight, too. or start dancing lessons! u will get to learn sth cool and work out!! but i'm warning u, you have to be patient! speeding things up is NOT the solution. especially ommiting meals.oh! and never eat just before you go to bed! good luck
If you want to lose weight, change your diet and exercise. Period.
this is gonna sound like a really bad answer
but to be completly honest, not eating gives you quickest results with losing weight.
i didnt eat for 11 days and lost about 9 1/2 pounds.
if you eat, eat in the morning only cuz then youll burn of those calories during the day.
but the thing is you cant let it get out of control, once you are satisifed start eating again but make sure its extremly healthy, small portions, adn your gonna have to exersise a little
You're not going to loose weight by not eating but one meal. Thats just going to lower your metabolism.
The best way to loose weight is to balance a reasonable diet so your not starving and exercise.
Eating several small meals every few hours while exercising is also a good way to loose weight.
hmmm Im 6'3 and Im 273 pounds my bodyfat is 17% I workout a lot eating less is actually worse for you because it slows down your metabolism I eat 5 times a day and I'm not fat at all (ie 17% bodyfat). if your 6'1'' and 140 pounds you are borderline underweight maybe you should consider being healthy not just "more skinny"
i think u should be confident and have Perseverance
if u want lose weight ,the most important is your Viewpoint about the question
u need to have a more Perfect Viewpoint about yourself.
think little about the food
best wishes
The small meals throughout the day kick up your metabolism and will help you lose weight. Eat in the morning,.if you're going to have a big meal it should be breakfast. Cheerios have more fiber than oatmeal. Have the nuts and cheese later in the day, have it at school or get a snack pack at the grocery store of dried fruits, dried tomatoes. You're still growing so you need to feed your body. When you're 20-ish the not wanting to do anything and how you eat is going to catch up with you. Exercise is another word for doing something active and breaking a sweat for 20 minutes a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment