Saturday, August 8, 2009

How can I lose weight?

I am 5'7 and weigh 75kgs( 165lbs) I am playing tennis 3 times a week and excersising on an Orbitrek 20 mins a day 3 times a week. How long will it take me to loose 10kgs? I am really not seeing any progress and I have been doing this for 2 months now. I drink more than 2litres water per day . I eat healthy food and take in about 5000kilojoules per day
Answer:
I also used to exercise and jog every weekend but it did little to reduce my weight. But what did I do to lose 10 lbs. in 2 weeks? I didn't eat breakfast. I don't know if it's unhealthy or anything but it's darn effective. At any rate, reduce your food intake -- it's the fastest way to lose weight. Lesser carbs too.
Simple, in order to lose weight, you have to limit what you eat, and no cheating.The important things are will power and motivation.
hmmm... what i did then was I eat half of the amount of food i always eat then. always exercise every morning also... that'll work!
There is no doubt that you have lost calories...you have gained muscle mass.
Keep up the good work!
Stop counting calories, instead control your carb intake,once you cut back drastically in carbs, you`ll shed weight
the best diet not eating unnessaries think like candies and mc donals.
http://choosediet.blogspot.com/...

No comments:

Post a Comment