Wednesday, August 5, 2009

How can I lose about 70 pounds?

I've been overwait for a long time and it's been buging me ever since I got on a scale and saw. I'm about 5' 3" and around 190lb, my goal is to be about 120lb. To may this is a outragous goal but I'm only 13 and so that makes my REALLY over weight. Please HELP!!!
Answer:
Alot of people try to make losing weight difficult. I promise you its not. You have to have 2 things. Determination and patience. You're not going to lose the full 70 lbs in a month. You have to be patient. It really is simple. Follow these simple rules/steps:
1. Don't eat four hrs before you go to bed b/c you don't want food sitting in your stomach while you sleep.
2. Start out walking 3-4 days a week for 30 minutes at a fast pace, then work your way up to 4-5 days a week for 45 minutes to a jogging/running pace. If you don't like to jog/run go play soccer, basketball, ride a bike, really anything to work up a good sweat with exercise.
3. Don't eat any fried foods, junk food, drive thru good, sweets, soft drinks
4. Drink water and lots of it
5. Allow yourself 1 or 2 cheat meals per week b/c if you don't you prob. won't stick to your diet.
6. Last but not least, believe in yourself and have no doubt that you will lose the weight. Good luck!
Oh sweetie... my daughter is your age with the same problem.This is what you need to ask your mom/dad to do.Ask them to take you to the doctors to be refered to a 'nutritionist'. You cant 'diet' because of your age. it isnt safe. Honestly. But what the nutritionist can do is talk to you about better food choices. You are going to be surprised by what you learn! Also ask your doctor to check your thyroid, okay? Sometimes thats why people gain weight.Also, sign up for some dance classes, tennis lessons, baseball, soccer. Something active, fun and on going. Please dont try to 'detox' your body, starve yourself or take any of those false diet pills (those dont make you lose weight, they make you sick).Mail me if you need to talk or have more questions.
EXCERCISE AND GO ON A REALLY STRICT DIET...NO FAST FOOD NO BEEF NO PORK AND JUST WATER FISH AND CHICKEN NOTHING FRIED
All I can say is eat right, exercise, and get some help. The rest is all up to you...
EATIN RIGHT LEAVING JUNK FOODS AND FAST FOOD ALONE EXERCISING MORE OFTEN ITS GONNA TAKE SOME TIME CUZ YOU HAVE TO TRAIN YOUR BODY AND MINE BUT YOU CAN DO IT
I have recently lost close to ninety lbs and have carried most of this weight for over 10 years. You can lose weight the same way I did but I will tell you it will not be easy. So before we even start discussing losing weight I will tell you if you do not have a very strong desire to lose weight you will not be able to lose weight in the same fashion I did. But the way I lost it also builds a strong body and positive outlook on life.
I will tell you six months ago I could not walk 1/2 mile without my back hurting; now I can walk ten miles with no pain. So to lose weight:
1) Start exercising and I do not mean 20 minute workouts. Those 20 minute workouts work only for the people on TV. At the start 20 minutes may be all the workout you can stand but you need to increase it each week. Walking is an excellent excerise to start with and cost nothing. When I tired of walking I went to a bicycle (another relatively cheap exercise). I also lift dead weights. You have to keep increasing the pace of your exercise; at one this I was probably exercising 3 to 4 hours a day. Right now I am exercising probably 2 to 3 hours a day. One way I get time for exercise in is that I ride a bicycle to work instead of driving a car. But the main activity I give up to exercise is watching television. And, to be honest, I do not even miss the shows I use to watch on television.
2) Do not worry about your diet other than to avoid sweets. You will find vigorous exercise to be an excellent appetite suppressant. Also realize when you get hungry and plan to exercise vigorously right before you eat. This will definitely cause you to reduce your food intake. And do not eat because some set schedule tells you to eat; eat only when you are hungry. In my case I am never hungry in the mornings so I have not ate breakfast in several months.
3) Plan to suffer some pain through all this; aspirin and ointments will become your friends. But this will pass as your body becomes stronger.
4) During this exercise program you will crave meats as your body is looking for proteins.Is this going to be easy? NO!! But not only will you lose weight this way but your blood pressure will decrease, your pulse rate will decrease (my pulse dropped from in the 72 beats per minute to around 52 beats per minute). Cholestrel levels will also decrease which is also a big positive.Now my advice comes from personal experience so I know it works.
There are some ideas
http://www.healthylifeday.com
Weight loss is a tricky topic. Lots of people are unhappy with their present weight, but most aren't sure how to change it 鈥?and many would be better off staying where they are. You may want to look like the models or actors in magazines and on TV, but those goals might not be healthy or realistic for you. Besides, no magical diet or pill will make you look like someone else.So what should you do about weight control?Being healthy is really about being at a weight that is right for you. The best way to find out if you are at a healthy weight or if you need to lose or gain weight is to talk to a doctor or dietitian. He or she can compare your weight with healthy norms to help you set realistic goals. If it turns out that you can benefit from weight loss then you can follow a few of the simple suggestions listed below to get started.
You can get the losing weight in site:
http://www.healthylifeday.com/index.php?...
It give you more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment