Saturday, August 8, 2009

How can I lose weight?


Answer:
Go to the doctor, see if maybe there is a medical reason for the weight. If not, then change your diet to a more healthy one. No pop, less sugar, more water, etc. I would suggest gradually cutting things out of your diet because doing it all at once is unhealthy. Remember, the faster you lose weight, the faster you will gain it back. And don't forget to have a great workout 3-4 times a week for 20-30 minutes. And make little ajustments.. parking further away from the store, walk to close enough places that you would normally drive to.. A little thing can make a HUGE difference.
You also have to exercise your mind. Get in the mindset to lose weight. Get it in your head. Remember, eat to live, don't live to eat!! Know when enough's enough and just eat until your satisfied!
don't eat.
ediets.com
cut off yuor stomach fat
Eat less
This is my diet plan, which works best for me, it wont necessarily work for everyone:I have an activia yogurt %26 a banana for breakfast around 8am, I then go for a 10 minute run. I have a small sandwich for lunch, usually tuna or turkey, no or little mayo %26 load it up with vegi's. Sometime between lunch and dinner I'll have something small, a fruit smoothie, some vegi's or another yogurt. Then for dinner I eat whatever I want, but I only eat untill I am satisfied, not untill I am full. I drink A LOT of water throughout the day, my favorite is the vitamin water.Be sure to take plenty of vitamins, get some excercise and watch your calorie intake. Avoid sweets, aside from the occassional reward. Most importantly, create a diet that works for you! Try eating smaller portions more often. Completely cut out unhealthy fast foods or trans fats, and limit your carbs.
I found an infallible way after not being able to eat because of lack of money .. Stop eating !!!
Can only speak from my experience...after having tried out about any kind of diet on the market I decided to change my life style...i.e. get moving...its the only way to start...start slowly with a kind of exercice you like and try to do more every week - change your eating habits - less fat, less sweets, replace chips and sweets with your favorite fruit and vegi, drink drink...for me, plain water works the best or teas, cold or warm, coffee is ok too - acc. to the latest studies - light vegi-soups - homemade of course , so you know what you are eating - they taste much better than the canned stuff and you can cook plenty and put it in the freezer...just simply reduce your food intake and be aware of every little bite you put in your mouth.But most important - YOU HAVE TO WANT IT.or it won't work. I lost 30 Kilos like that but I took me more than a year...and even better.I have not gained weight again since my eating habit has changed and I only eat, when I am hungry and just watch what I am eating, always asking myself - DO I really need that? And once a week I allow myself some goodies - with no guilty-feeling. So. Good luck to all - you can do it, if you really want...!!
You might think about trying this book called "The Movie Star Diet" by Steve Simmons. It helped me lose thirty pounds in 2 1/2 months when I didn't think anything would work. My goal to begin with was only 20 lbs! It has a really easy plan to follow and an excellent workout as well.
Get a check-up iwith your doctor if you haven't had one in a while. If dieting and exercise are okay for you, then find a routine that works for you. As far as exercise goes, find something that you LIKE to do.you'll stick with it if you enjoy it. Whether it's walking or going to gym, by yourself for some "me" time or with a buddy, find something that you can do most days of the week.Diet-wise, again, you have to find something you can stick with. I've found that a low-sodium vegetarian diet has helped me lose wieght, and has also helped some medical problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment