Wednesday, August 5, 2009

How can I lose 75lbs in 3 months?


Answer:
You can't.Losing 75 pounds in 3 months is completely unrealistic, not to mention unhealthy and dangerous.With a proper diet and exercise plan, you can safely lose 10 pounds a month...or 1-3 pounds a week.It would take you about 6-8 months to lose 75 pounds. I suggest you see a dietician who can help you plan your meals and suggest an exercise program.
Good Luck with that and if you find a way PLEASE let me know.
surgery.
Die.Other than that. I suggest perhaps not eating for 3 months, drink all the water you can, and exersize about 10 hours a day.
Lipo
75 lbs in 3 months? That seems a little unreasonable. In order to lose weight effectively and keep it off, you need to have patience. See a doctor about a healthy nutrition and exercise plan. Set small, doable goals for yourself, and just have fun with it! The less you rush, the more you'll enjoy this change in your lifestyle, and the more likely you'll be to keep the weight off. Good luck!
check out this site it will help you a great deal it helped
me a whole lot. copy and paste the link to your browser.
www.herbal-nutrition.net/vital...
be realistic or you won't ever lose weight. It will really take a year or two to lose that much.
every one says its impossible but my sister weighed 250lbs and decided to only eat fruits and veggies in moderation and woked out twice a day a total of 3 hours a day for 5 days a week for 3 months and lost 80lbs she's kept it off for 3 years by eating in moderation and working out 5 days a week
My field is in fashion, as a result many people ask me how they can slim down. My answer is always the same: good diet and exercise. But I found this great product which I think helps a lot in the process. I recommend you check this website
http://www.hawkeyep.info , they have a free trial and you only pay 6.95$ shipping and handling. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment