Saturday, August 8, 2009

How can I lose weight?

I am 14 and weight 113 and I am 5'5. The guys laugh what should i do?
Answer:
find calorie/fitness calculator on the net, enter all your stats and it will tell you how many calories you need a day to maintain, take off 300-400cal off that number and thats how much you need to lose.
eat 5-6 small meals a day (eat every 2-3 hours)
5-8 servings of fruit and veggies a day
8 glasses of water
have complex carbs for breakfast - they give you energy
have lean meat (protein) for dinner - repairs muscle
cardio exercise 4-6 times a week for 30-50min, light weight training
dont consume foods that are made of white flour (white bread, cakes, past etc.), sugar loaded foods (cookies, icecream, candy etc) and nothing fried - no junk food.
if u wanna lose weight run do cardio exercise diet wat evryone says sit ups...
honey you are perfect! you dont have to lose weight you are already in shape! just make sure you maintain it. and anyways what kind of friends are you hanging out with.? people who are laughing at you arent worth your time.. TRUST ME
you dont need to lose any weight.
if anything..
then all you should be doing is eating right and go for an extra llittle walk everyday..
dont live life by what other people think..
but i know how you feel.
dont worry, espcally about boys..if your going to try to maintain a bettr shape then it needs to be for you..not for any boy..
.[=.hallie
from ur age and height and weight it looks that your not that heavy, thats a healthy weight for ur height, the main way of loosing weight, is doing cardio, running aroundd, playing sports n eating healthy
You don't need to lose any weight, but you can tone your body by walking, ride a bike do some situps and leg lifts or go swimming at your local pool. Eating more fruits and veggies and drinking more water and less sodas and gatorades or powerades. Just toning a defining where you are would change a lot.
You sound very healthy for you height and age. You don't need to lose any weight. If you want to track your calories you could try
www.calorie-count.com
Hi, if u r interested on losing ur weight. u may contact me as I can share wif u my personal experience. Let me tell a bit more of myself first. I'm 78kg before n rite now, after about 2 mths time, I'm now at 70kg. Trust me, no gimmicks or joke. I'm just like u before, even though no one laugh at me but they (even my closest person) will said that I need to go for diet cos I'm too big size then. I'm so sad inside my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment