Saturday, August 8, 2009

How can i lose weight? im 22 and im shy to go the gym i have extremely problem with paranoia. HELP ME!?


Answer:
I have the exact same problem! But what you have to realize is - NO ONE is watching you at the gym!! They have other things they need to worry about - like themselves. If you are paranoid about being at a co-ed gym, join a single gender gym (if you are female - somewhere like curves), or just start doing cardio on your own. Get some exercise videos, and do them at home, or go out and run! It took me a long time to get over my paranoia about the gym, but now i go 5-6 times a week, and who cares if there's other people there. Just think of it this way - are you watching other people at the gym? if not, they probably aren't watching you either!
Smoke a big fatty before you hit the gym. Trust me, you will not be paraniod at all.
It's a common problem for many people, I was shy to go to the gym too, so i got into a mostly self training program which I can do during work and at home.Some say eating less helps, however it is eating the right kind of food that helps. Pick up a self training program, I did, it worked. Lost about 30kg
Hi, of course, you should eat a healthy diet and make sure to get at least 30 minutes of exercise a day. STAY AWAY FROM JUNK FOOD by all means! My recommendation as a substitute for the gym would be to try jogging in your neighborhood everyday.Check out http://www.realhomeremedies.com... for weight loss remedies and tips. Click weight loss on the left. Good Luck
Well I am a lot like you. I HATE going to the gym because I am afraid people are constantly judging me. Even though I am very thin, I am not the most masculine person in the world. There are different effective ways in which you can lose weight without going to the gym. You can job for 40 minutes around your neighbor hood. Most people are so preoccupied with their business that they won't notice you. However my favorite way to lose weight and have fun at the same time is to dance!! I love it and really works! Dance for 30 minutes a day to your favorite songs, and you will lose the weight! Good luck!
1-Dieting is really important (I know that sounds obvious, sorry, but some people don't seem to get it).. A lot of people think they just have to exercise to lose weight, and they wonder why they are staying at the same weight or even gaining weight. If you diet, it will happen sooo much faster.2-Don't be shy about going to the gym. People at the gym working out are not there to scrutinize others. They are there to work hard and get themselves in shape. If you feel like they're looking at you, it's because they have nothing else to do, it's not because they're judging you. That would be a very rare occurance. If anything, they will respect you for trying to get in shape. Once you go once or twice, you won't mind at all. Good luck. :)
No soda or sugar, no eating before bed, exercise at least 15 minutes every morning and before bedtime, eat fruit and vegetables at least 5 times throughout teh day, drink a glass of water when you get hungry, proper sleep helps you deal with proper body metabolism, DO NOT eat candy or other fattening stuff when you get nervous/depressed, get an exercise bike/ski machine/bowflex or whatever and put it in front of the TV and make a deal you only watch if you spend at least 10 minutes exercising for every hour you watch. Regular exercise daily is better than one or two trips to the gym a week, but unless you are going to become a reclusive cat lady, you have to get used to other people seeing you. Like it or not, it's a meat market out there, you have to learn to take pride in yourself, be confident, if you aren't happy with your body, work on it, don't be afraid to ask for help or guidance of people who work at teh gyms, or your medical professionals.
I had the same problem. The best thing that you should do if you are really interested in losing weight is to wear something that is comfortable to you and go to the gym when it first opens in the morning or go about 1 1/2 hours before it closes. Usually there is only a fraction of the people working out at those because they need to be home with their family. I have a 7 month old and I am still able to find time in the morning to go to the gym before my husband goes to work. You just have to be strong. YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
I am going trew depression but when i went to a pychiatres and gave me mecation i felt better.Iadvise you to visit one and get hel i gues what you are describing sounds like social phobia or anxiety.i wish you the best.I can feel what you are what your going trew because iiv been there were you are
This might seem off the subject, but it's not. Check out the book, "Getting Unstuck" by Dr. Joy Browne. It will help you get over the paranoia of being shy. At least take a look at the book, I think you'll be surprised at how much it will help you. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment