Wednesday, August 5, 2009

How can I lose 20-30 lbs. before my brother's wedding in July?

I just want to lose the weight quickly -- at least 20 lbs. This is because of the crazy dress I have to wear and the fact that I'll be in a thousands photos.I honestly don't care if I gain some of it back after the wedding. I am (technically) just barely overweight and most of the time I am pretty happy with my size. For longterm, I'd be happy about 10 lbs. lighter than this -- but for now I need to lose some more.I have tried diets I like including Weight Watchers, but those take a little longer than I am hoping for in this case. Any ideas for getting it off pretty quick? The wedding is July 21.Thanks in advance!
Answer:
Start by working out at least 6 days a week for at least 30 minutes a day - cardio baby!Limit your calorie intake from 1500-1700 per day. NO MORE! It will suck the first couple of days but you'll be ok. I think you could loose at least 2 lbs per week...so thats...lets see...about 18 pounds. It wouldn't be bad for you either. Its a little fast to loose the weight but if you keep working out after the wedding, you'll keep it off.Good luck hottie!.
I do not know a great deal about dieting, but I do know that 20-30 pounds in that stretch of time may or may not be very healthy for you.Changing your diet moderately and exercise are the key changes you will need to make: exercise is crucial.Special K claims that if you eat a bowl for lunch and breakfast, eat dinner as you regularly would, and snack on fruits and veggies and maybe a Special K bar during the day, you will lose six pounds in two weeks. I have exercised moderately and only eaten one bowl a day, but started drinking more water and eating more fruits and veggies and cut back on the chips and candies, and I've lost a few pounds.As for something that drastic of a change in diet, I would advise you to meet with your doctor before starting any diet. Good luck, and congratulations to your brother!
find calorie/fitness calculator on the net, enter all your stats and it will tell you how many calories you need a day to maintain, take off 300-400cal off that number and thats how much you need to lose.
eat 5-6 small meals a day (eat every 2-3 hours)
5-8 servings of fruit and veggies a day
8 glasses of water
have complex carbs for breakfast - they give you energy
have lean meat (protein) for dinner - repairs muscle
cardio exercise 4-6 times a week for 30-50min, light weight training
dont consume foods that are made of white flour (white bread, cakes, past etc.), sugar loaded foods (cookies, icecream, candy etc) and nothing fried, oily.
ofcourse you can spoil yourself once in a while with a little treat:)
Hi my name is Sharon,I have been helping people lose weight for a long time.I currently have 8 ladies on my program. The first week results in lbs are Annette 11, Sandra 5, Jamie 6.5, Lou 7, Cecelia 9, Tammy 7 and Jessica 6. Their ages are 18 - 63.This is a real program and the girls always comment on how easy it is to follow and you get the results you want. You can lose it before the wedding.The program uses a great combination of foods that will give you results and I show you what to eat. You choose the things you like. The program is a 3 week program and you can lose up to 24 lbs if that is your goal. You can also continue week 3 to lose more.I usually help girls that are getting married and want to lose before the wedding. I have also helped girls before spring break and currently prom. The program does not use drugs of any kind.If you want to reach me by phone let me know and I will provide my number. I am in ArkansasYou can see the program at www.bellaviadiet.com.Send me an e-mail through the contact page if you have other questions or decide to use my program. That way I can send it to your email and you can get started ASAP.Best Wishes on your plans
I found a great way to lose weight fast and keep it off. I do body cleansing. I lost 13 pounds in 9 days and then 28 pounds in less than a month. Cleansing will help the body get rid of impurities. Impurites come from a lot of things like fast food, pollution, food additives and preservatives etc. The impurities get stored in the fat in our body. To shrink the fat, we have to get rid of the impurities by cleansing. This made sense to me and I decided to try a cleanse program and it worked. The weight came off fast and this kept me motivated to keep going, not like other diets where the weight loss it too slow. To learn more call the toll free number 1-877-587-4647 or check out the website. Cleansing was good for me. Good luck whatever you decide to do! http://losebigweight.com

No comments:

Post a Comment