Wednesday, August 5, 2009

How can I lose alot of weight before my birthday? (Crash diets are mostly welcomed)?

Please I already know about healthy eatting and all that boring mess I have been doing that but the con is very slow weight loss I mean exeremly slow losing two pounds in two weeks is very sorry. Anyway my birthday is August 11 and I want to be slim and I already heard of you can gain it back fast ect. so I know all about it my mom is a nurse also I really don't want to hear anymore healthful ways by the time am 40 years old I should be at my goal weight the way things are going am 19 now. So please give me a crash diet and many ideas are welcomed and I don't want to hear about cutting off any part of my body I heard that one too. Or even diets your friends tried and worked is welcomed but had fast results.I weigh 260 pounds and my height is 5'10 so I know I would look good at 200 because of my height but I want rapid,extreme weight loss ideas and fast!Thanks.
Answer:
My b-day is August 10th!When I started I noticed a change in the first 3days I fitted back in some pants that use to make my meat on the side hang out. The only thing I was doing was sit-ups and When I wake up in the morning I eat like 5 large scoops of plain yogurt. I would be lying if I said plain yogurt wasn鈥檛 nasty. Lol. To me it kinda taste like pasty glue or something. Anyway its April 18 and my belly fat on the side is like almost gone and my STOMACH!%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;has like abs lines --- like abs or forming. I look great. I鈥檓 young, 14 and so ready for bikini season! Good Luck with yours though!ALSO! DO NOT EAT JUNK FOOD! SUGARS%26lt; FATS%26lt; SWEETS! eat only healthy and exercise daily!
eat fruit and vegetable, dink 8 glass water daily
http://www.best-diet-food.com
Lypo?
[x]melanieinuyasha
Don't eat, just vomit !
I am exactly your weight and only one inch taller, so I am not full of crap. I know what you're feeling. It sucks. So please do not take offense to me saying that crash diet supplements are no good. Forget them... in many cases they actually make you heavier. And of course you know the risks of eating disorders. The best crash diet is to limit yourself to 1000 calories a day, and make most of those calories low-fat protein. Also, drink a ton of water and excercise as much as possible. It may not sound like a real crash diet but I seriously lost 11 pounds in 1 week doing that, AND DIDN'T GAIN IT ALL RIGHT BACK!Try that. It should really help, and it's actually healthy to boot.
abstinence (from food) is the surest bet. Drink a cup of yoghurt only daily for 40 days.
if this doesn't work, i'll close my business - i guarantee you.
started a walking routine---drink atleast 64oz of water a day---don't eat anything after 5pm--after a month of walking RUN FORREST RUN.GOOD LUCK.you have 3 months clock ticking!!!!
Since you know the risks involved, here's the BEST crash diet:Eat only meat. No bread, sugar, grains, fruits or vegetables.Your drinks will be sugar free and water.Nothing else.Don't stray from it, or you won't get any results.
I don't recommend any crash dieting, but if you are going to do one, try and do it the healthiest way possible! i.e. not eating diet processed crap like fat-free chips and such. try to eat as many fruits and vegetables as you can. you can eat these in almost any amount and still lose weight.
Ok. Eat healthy, but less of it. Avoid candy, colas, butter %26 mayo. You don't need a specific 'diet'. you need to change the stuff you've been eating and the amount you've been eating for the rest of your life. It's no fun to lose weight %26 then go back to the old way of eating %26 gain it all back! Also, you MUST exercise, at least 1/2 hour a day. Some aerobics %26 some isometrics, using small weights at first %26 working up to a little more weight. Those BIG rubber bands are good, too. Maybe you can find something fun to do, like tennis or basketball. Lose it now %26 your skin will probably bounce back into shape. I waited too long to lose mine %26 now my belly just hangs! Even the inside of my thighs sags! Git 'er done!
http://choosediet.blogspot.com/...

No comments:

Post a Comment