Wednesday, August 5, 2009

How can I lose 25lbs by the end of June? (without sticking my finger down my throat)?

I'm 5'6" and I currently weigh 135lbs.(oh and i'm 13) I'd like to lose a min of 20lbs by the end of June. How can I do this and what are the best exercises that I can do? (without using machines) what foods etc keeping in mind that my mum does the shopping so I don't really have a say in that department!!
Anyway thank -you who are going to answer for me!!
Answer:
First of all, if you can, try to check with a doctor or dietician to see how much energy you burn daily and how many nutrients you need. That will keep you healthy especially because it can be dangerous to lose weight quickly.There are a lot of exercises out there that all focus on different parts of the body. So try to figure out which part of the body you'd like to work at the most and do a web search on exercises for that body part. Although, there are small lifestyle changes you can make, such as walking or riding a bike instead of taking the bus/getting a drive to get somewhere. Also cleaning can work out different muscles (and get your brownie points with the parents)
Edit: (Just because I checked back and you said legs and stomach!)For your legs I would start running and/or jogging plus doing squats (I know everyone hates squats but they work)For your stomach, crunches. Also to work out your lateral stomach muscles, start sucking in your stomach every time you pass through a doorway. After awhile you do it without thinking and sucking in makes your stomach look flatter.
well eating healthy (vegetables and fruit) and running helps the best.also when you do eat.eat smaller portions. also subsitute water when you are hungry because most of the time you can be thirsty and not know it.
What you can do is not eat the food at the skool bxz it has alot of fatining and all those junk food and just eat less thats all then maybe u will loose some pounds
Watch your calorie intake,and do cardio exercises.
Girl.. Go on a swimming fit! I mean swim like an hour and a half everyday! Plus change your diet as much as you can. I know how it feels to have what you are eating dictated to you but you need to be strong! Instead of pasta and the works, opt for 2 raw tomatoes, a carrot and about a liter of water for dinner. Have food rich in fiber [and that still taste good] like all brain flaks in the morning. Let me know how it works out...

No comments:

Post a Comment