Wednesday, August 5, 2009

How can i lose my baby fat?

iam 22 years old had my baby about a month ago i have to lose 15 pounds to go back to my old size i am realy upset about my weight and use to weight 115 and now i am 130, i am nursing and i eat alot is that normal what should i do?
Answer:
find calorie/fitness calculator on the net, enter all your stats and it will tell you how many calories you need a day to maintain, take off 300-400cal off that number and thats how much you need to lose.
eat 5-6 small meals a day (eat every 2-3 hours)
5-8 servings of fruit and veggies a day
8 glasses of water
have complex carbs for breakfast - they give you energy
have lean meat (protein) for dinner - repairs muscle
cardio exercise 4-6 times a week for 30-50min, light weight training
dont consume foods that are made of white flour (white bread, cakes, past etc.), sugar loaded foods (cookies, icecream, candy etc) and nothing fried, oily.
ofcourse you can spoil yourself once in a while with a little treat:)
See if you have Stroller Strides in your area. It is an awesome program for new moms.
Yes if you are nursing you need to eat, just make sure you are choosing healthy items. give yourself some time, you can still use the "I just had a baby" line, since you just did!! It will come off. Don't focus on the number, focus on how your clothes feel. Your body will not look the same as it did before the baby so the goal you want to reach may be different.
I recommend daily exercise, at least 30 minutes a day. Try to avoid junk and fast foods ifyou aren't already. Check out http://www.realhomeremedies.com... for more weight loss tips and info.
I would suggest a cleansing diet. I did this and lost 12 pounds and 17 inches in 9 days and then 28 pounds in about a month. I like the program since it works by giving your body nutrition through protein shakes with digestive enzymes and vitamins and then cleansing out the toxins. We get toxins in our bodies from pesticides, preservatives, water, pollution, medications, food additives etc鈥? These toxins enter our bodies and get coated with fat. To remove the extra fat, we need to get rid of the toxins through cleansing. The program also has a natural diet pill to help your metabolism and curb cravings. It works and it works fast. I lost 30 pounds in 5 weeks and I feel great. My skin has improved as well from the cleansing. You can get more info at this toll free number 1-877-587-4647. I think cleansing is really important to health and weight loss. Give it a try and good luck! http://losebigweight.com

No comments:

Post a Comment