Wednesday, August 5, 2009

How can i lose my big cheeks?

on my face i am not fat but i have quite big cheeks and makes me look funny sometimes. little body but big cheeks
Answer:
apparently singing is good for tonign facial muscles!!fun workout huh? :)
same here, just lose weight much as u can
up head when jogging
http://www.best-diet-food.com
get bangs.:)
they are genetic, you can't lose them. don't worry about them they make you unique. if you look at top celebrities like julia roberts or angelina jolie they have unusual features that make them stand out.
If you are gaining weight, any weight, the apperence if first seen in your face that is fact.Now if you naturally have plump cheeks blame your mom and dad, lol, you say you have a little body you can lose some weight 5-10lbs and you will see a difference in your face.
you can get a thing called a face exercise ball, it's supposed to help... looks a little funny but then its not something you'd use in public!
There are lots of facial exercises that you can do.
Apply blusher to your cheeks to give the illusion of having higher cheekbones and less prominent cheeks. Im sure you look cute with them anyway!
A combination will help you:* A healthy diet to keep you in the best shape
* Exercise to keep your body well and in trim
* Facial exercises to tone the muscles (I also find that chewing gum helps, personally)
* A good haircut to flatter your face shape - speak to your hairdresser
* An artful use of blusher to slim your face - usually applying in the hollow of the cheek helps, but try going to your local MAC/Clinique/Dior counter and ask different advice and try some different looksThe best thing you can do is not to worry and KEEP SMILING! Everyone looks much better when they smile.Hope that helps :)
You really can't do anything about your genes and that's why your cheeks are how they are. I REALLY wouldn't follow the advice of the other answerer about losing as much weight as you can.I would suggest consulting a stylist regarding the best hairstyles and make-up to minimise the effect of your cheeks on the over all look of your face. You have a whole lot more options in that direction than a man would have.The other suggestion is learn to love your cheeks - they're healthy, so what more do you really need?
shake ya head up a down all day , so it givs ya face a workout,
Great post! I totally understand how you feel. I'm also trying to lose weight and I found this great product which is working for me. You can check the website at
http://www.jamyestate.info , I had a free trial and paid less than 7.00$ shipping and handling. Best of luck!
My field is in fashion, as a result many people ask me how they can slim down. My answer is always the same: good diet and exercise. But I found this great product which I think helps a lot in the process. I recommend you check this website
http://www.greatpop.info , they have a free trial and you only pay 6.95$ shipping and handling. Good luck!
suck in.

No comments:

Post a Comment