Wednesday, August 5, 2009

How can I lose 30 lbs by the summer?? PLEASE HELP!!?

I am 5'6 160 lbs and 13 years old most of it is muscle but there is still chub I need to lose. My boyfriend wants me to come swimming at his house when his pool opens up in the summer, but if I get in a swim suit I worry he'll break up with me so please help me. I know 160lbs is a lot but really if you met me you would think that I was skinny but still I know what I look like in a bathinsuit and I really need to lose weight by the summer please don't be mean and say I'm fat and stuff please just give me helpful ideas and tips to stay on this diet no sports are open now so I have to find another way to lose the weight by the summer please oh please help me thanks so much!! and God bless.
Answer:
First of all, if he breaks up with you because he doesn't like the way you look in a swimsuit consider yourself lucky that he is gone.However, I understand wanting a loose a few pounds. Don't become obcessed with it, but try to maintain a healthier diet %26 workout! Here are a few tips:
*Drink TONS of water
*Never eat 3 hours before bedtime
*While you are watching TV do crunches or stretches
*Find a workout friend to keep you inspired
Check out http://www.3dietsthatwork.com Good luck!
Eat 3 meals a day, make sure they consist of lean meat and carbs from potatoes and vegetables. Ensure you do not have problems with wheat! Exercise plenty with cardiovascular activities such as jogging, swimming, sport...
The more you exercise the more fat you burn and soon you will be the figure you wish to be.
Hi, I am dealing with almost the same problem and it seems like nothing will get me to lose weight, what I suggest you should do is start exerciseing I take 1-2 bike rides a day after I go to school and I try to watch what I eat and you should do the same and I heard I know this sounds silly but dont drink as much milk because it actually has a lot of fat in it you start drinking soy milk or organic milk, and most importantly DONT STRESS!
OK I have lost about 25 lbs. in a month. Eat lots of fruits and veggies. Drink plenty of water. And most important Frosted Flakes are your Friend. I eat them for snacks and sometime for dinner. Stay away from candy and chips.
And if you fear that he is going to break up with you because of your weight maybe you should not be with him. You may want to talk to him he might not care. Good luck Hun,
Smokin
There are some ideas
How To Burn Off The FatKeeping your weight down to a good level is something that seems to be beyond a lot of people. There are dozens of methods out there that supposedly help you cut down on your weight, ranging from crash diets involving quirky food, to medications designed to burn off fat, to radical new age psychic methods of self hypnosis for fat burning.Okay, fine. Reality check鈥?you can鈥檛 wish and vibrate fat away, and miracle pills might work, but they generally have unhealthy side effects. If you really want to keep your weight down and do it in a healthy fashion, you have to work for it. And that involves the one weight loss method that is actually the most effective but the one that a vast majority of people dread: Exercise!
http://choosediet.blogspot.com/...

No comments:

Post a Comment