Tuesday, August 4, 2009

How can i loose weight without being hungery fatigued exhausted?

i am 22ys 163cm 73kg feeling sooooooo fat tried lots of diet...every time i gain my wt againe what should i doooooooo
Answer:
For me, what really worked was taking a cold hard look at my food I was eating. what you are eating? Too much processed food, fried crap, bread, pasta, potatoes, sugar, will make you bloated, tired and depressed. Force yourself to eat 2 pieces of fruit and 4 servings of vegetables every day. Next, how MUCH are you eating? Cut everything on your plate you normally eat in half and just eat one half of it. Especially at restaurants. I would be lying if I said you don't have to exercise. Start out small (20 minute walk) and work up. Every minute you work out, it is 4 calories burned. I am 41 and this is the best I have ever looked and the best I have ever felt. I can wear a bathing suit with the best of them. Do not let restaurants, friends, emotions and TV make you live a lifestyle you do not want. It is never too late to get up, get out and get going. You have the rest of your life to be slim and fantastic. Never give up!!
Drugs
cocaine or meth
Go to this URL:sparkpeople.comIts free, and it gives you boatloads of foods, recipees, exercises and even support groups! You can leave messages, and people will leave them for you and its very uplifting groups! There are a lot of "foods" you never thought about, and you will learn a lot of things, (like celery and tomatoes are loaded with salt, but, no one ever thinks or knows it!).If your a diabetic, they have recipees for that!REMEMBER...YOU NEVER DIET!
IF YOU DIET---%26gt;YOU SET YOURSELF UP FOR "FAILUE".What you are "doing" is life style changes! You are basically retraining yourself to "do the right thing". Anyone with a "diet mindset" is ultimately dooming themselves to failure.Mention "Starwarrior" as the one who recommended you to this place... I was there for a while...but, because of my back condition...(deterriorating disc), I no longer partake of the exercises and all, as I am under more Doctors care than I care to be and will be for the rest of my life now!I wish you well...Jesse
build up your work out meaning do like 15 mins of workout for 1 week then 20 for 2nd week then 25 mins for 3rd week. something gradual so youll feel better. fatigue and exhaust is from over working your body than it is at the current state, thats like you working out like one of those wwf body builders when you arent muscly like them yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment