Tuesday, August 4, 2009

How can I lose 15 lbs by June 18th?

I'm okay weight now, but I need tot lose that just so I can look good for summer and so I'm at a perfect weight. How can I keep it off?
Answer:
What do you consider okay weight? Do you have 15lbs that you can lose or do you need to work on conditioning to lean up? With hard work its possible to lose 10lbs in 30 days and actually keep the weight off so you have set a very reasonable goal. * To start cut 500 cals off of your daily calorie intake
(current weight x 10, then subtract 500)* Make sure you strength train 2-3 x's per week 20-30 minutes* Cardiovascular exercises 3-5 x's per week for 45 minutes * 4-6 servings of fruit %26 veggies* 6-8 oz glasses of water* Make sure you get at least 6 hours of sleep per nightJust the basic lifestyle changes will get you to your goal quicker such as cutting down on sodas and sugary drinks, getting more lean proteins rather than your typicial fast food and so forth. Also try interval training if you aren't a member of a gym. Avoid fad diets that will cause you to lose way more than you've gained, also set long term goals rather than trying to look good for the summer aim to maintain a healthy weight year round.Hope I helped somewhat,
Wasiah
Pilates and a restricting diet can work wonders.
Make sure to eliminate junk and fast foods. Always eat plenty of fruits and vegetables, of course, as a substitute. There are certain foods that can help you lose weight--check out http://www.realhomeremedies.com... for more weight loss tips.
Yoga helps me lose weight and tone up my whole body. Swimming is great for that too. If you do yoga and swim constantly till then and watch what you eat a little (cut back on sweets and calories, as well as unhealthy food, load up on veggies and fruits and whole grains) you should lose it. At least in fat. You may gain pounds in muscle, but that's just on the scale since muscle weighs more. You'll still look really thin and toned. In fact if you need a partner I'm looking to get in shape too. We could keep each other in check online :)
find calorie/fitness calculator on the net, enter all your stats and it will tell you how many calories you need a day to maintain, take off 300-400cal off that number and thats how much you need to lose.
eat 5-6 small meals a day (eat every 2-3 hours)
5-8 servings of fruit and veggies a day
8 glasses of water
have complex carbs for breakfast - they give you energy
have lean meat (protein) for dinner - repairs muscle
cardio exercise 4-6 times a week for 30-50min, light weight training
dont consume foods that are made of white flour (white bread, cakes, past etc.), sugar loaded foods (cookies, icecream, candy etc) and nothing fried, oily.
ofcourse you can spoil yourself once in a while with a little treat:)
if losing some pounds of any description and inches is what you want then I would suggest you use a diet that is all natural and is rich in protein and vitamins, which is what the FDA recommends. I used a protein based diet after a friend who had lost a lot of weight with this recommended it to me. All the way through you feel great and energized, you also get great coaching and support along the way. The people are very friendly and gave me lots of great advice. I needed to lose 40 pounds and I did so with no problems. The products really work and you feel great whilst losing weight. I lost all my weight in less than four months and they have helped me to keep it off. I would definitely recommend using them. My sister did this also and lost 76 pounds in five months (She works out, I don鈥檛). There is no pressure and they will even send you a load of free samples so you can try before you buy. The samples were the thing that initially convinced me that this was the right diet for me. You also a get a free complete health consultation with the samples, I just paid the postage and handling, but for what I got it was well worth it. You just go to www.myhealthabc.com to register your details to get the free samples and the free advice etc and then they just call you up and ask you a few questions. It was so easy. Their main site is www.myhealthabcmall.com and you can see all the products and packages and order from their. Its nice to have contact with real people who care about you losing weight and improving your health. I am in better health now than I have ever been thanks to these products and I know that I will continue to keep the weight off with the help I have received. I hope this helps.
I would suggest a cleansing diet. I did this and lost 12 pounds and 17 inches in 9 days and then 28 pounds in about a month. I like the program since it works by giving your body nutrition through protein shakes with digestive enzymes and vitamins and then cleansing out the toxins. We get toxins in our bodies from pesticides, preservatives, water, pollution, medications, food additives etc鈥? These toxins enter our bodies and get coated with fat. To remove the extra fat, we need to get rid of the toxins through cleansing. The program also has a natural diet pill to help your metabolism and curb cravings. It works and it works fast. I lost 30 pounds in 5 weeks and I feel great. My skin has improved as well from the cleansing. You can get more info at this toll free number 1-877-587-4647. I think cleansing is really important to health and weight loss. Give it a try and good luck! http://losebigweight.com

No comments:

Post a Comment